Imperial College

Built by Norman Shaw as a private home in 1888, this grade II*
building had suffered over the years many unsympathetic conversions. BWA was instructed by Imperial College, its current owner, to restore and modernise the building for the enjoyment of its senior Faculty. The main spaces are used as a Council Room, Dining Room and Staff Common Room.