WE ARE HIRING
Barbara Weiss Architects is seeking an architect/senior architect to join its team in London.
The position offered is a key, senior role, to include job running and practice management at strategic and executive levels. The position is at the same time operational and client facing. Alongside the two directors, Barbara Weiss and Karl Singporewala, you will help lead our high quality and motivated office to deliver multiple projects to BWA’s exacting standards, on time and to budget.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of schemes at different stages, helping steer them through to completion.
You will be an experienced Part 3 (or equivalent) project architect and team leader with a minimum of three years’ on-site experience.
You will also be:
- totally committed to design excellence
- have good technical knowledge and construction detailing ability
- have job running and site experience at all stages in the UK
- be well organised and reliable
- have excellent communication skills
- proficient in Vectorworks
Salary and package
BWA offers competitive salary packages commensurate with seniority and experience.
Please send CV and sample portfolio in pdf format (no bigger than 10mb) to include a selection of design and technical work at email@example.com