WE ARE HIRING FEBRUARY 2022
Barbara Weiss Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in London.
The position offered is a key, senior role, to include job running and practice management at strategic and executive levels. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of potential new projects, several currently at concept stage. Alongside the two Directors, you will be expected to help lead the office to deliver multiple projects to BWA’s exacting standards, on time and to budget, helping steer them through to completion. The position is at the same time operational and client facing.
You will be an experienced Part 3 (or equivalent) project architect and team leader, with a minimum of eight to ten years’ experience, including onsite.
You will also be:
- totally committed to design excellence
- have good technical knowledge and construction detailing ability
- have job running experience at all stages in the UK
- be well organised and reliable
- have excellent communication skills
- preferably, fluent in Vectorworks; Revit knowledge would also be beneficial
Salary and package
BWA offers competitive salary packages which will be commensurate with your seniority and experience.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and sample portfolio in PDF format (no bigger than 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to include in the application a selection of design and technical work.